2013/2/11 Joel Madero <jmadero.dev@gmail.com>

Hi All,

I hope you're all enjoying the new release of LibreOffice 4! For those of
you who are finding LibreOffice to be a great productivity suite I
encourage you to head over to http://donate.libreoffice.org/ and donate a
few dollars to allow our great team of developers to continue improving on
an already incredible product. LibreOffice is free and open but for many,
it allows us to rid ourselves from other software which can be hundreds of
dollars, even $5 helps a ton to maintain our infrastructure and to promote
LibreOffice worldwide.

I hope all of you will consider.

Thanks for reading!

Best Regards,
Joel

Haven't yet had the opportunity to test it extensively, but one thing I
have noticed is that the new suite seems to launch significantly more
quickly than any previous versions (I've been around since OOo 1.1). Kudos
to the developers !...

Henri