Hello!

Thanks for responding and giving advice. I am glad that I have supplied enough information for the
Quality Assurance team to reproduce this issue. Thanks a lot.

I have tried: (both checking and unchecking)

Tools | Options... | LibreOffice Writer | Print | Other | "Print automatically inserted blank pages"

The page count still appears as 3/3. It seems that this option is not relevant, I am afraid.

Consider File -> Export as PDF. In both cases, only two pages are visible in each PDF file.

Regards,
C. H. D.

 寄件人︰ Brian Barker <b.m.barker@btinternet.com>
收件人︰ users@global.libreoffice.org
傳送日期︰ 2013年02月10日 (週日) 10:42 PM
主題︰ Re: [libreoffice-users] Page count does not match visible pages