I have subscribed to the list again.  I didn't get any responses to the email requesting help with
inserting Movie and Sound.  I submitted 2 bugs about the subject.  One about the text wrapping
problem and the other not being able to play videos in OS X Snow Leopard.  The latter is a
regression from 3.3.

The same things happen in 4.0.0 and also embedding audio doesn't work in 4.0.0 it did in 3.6.5.
The video situation is just the same.

How do you bump up thread in an email list?

I have had no response to the bugs about inserting Movies and Sound which were sent a week ago.  I
have had some response about a BUGASSISTANT bug where the BUGASSISTANT won't work in Safari and
just comes up with a message saying it isn't working pleas try later.  It does work immediately if
you use Firefox or any other browser.  Someone said they couldn't reproduce it and could people
running Snow Leopard please try to reproduce it.  Also the bug tittle was corrected by someone with
the correct working of the message.  But that is all.  Nothing about the Movies and Sound errors,
that seem serious.

Declan Moriarty