Hi :)
The girl/lady reading the script has used LibreOffice a couple of times but really had no idea how
to do the things she was reading about and still doesn't know.  To be fair neither do i but she has
a nice voice so i might listen to it enough to work out what it's about.  It might even help me
with my work as i use a CMS (one i find a bit of a pita tbh) quite frequently.

The main point is that if articles are promoting the CMIS thing then it would be sensible if they
gave a link to further info about it and all i know is that video.  So, i am trying to give the
link in the comments section in some of the articles Italo gave us links to.

It's interesting to hear about a 2minute rule.  I guessed at 3 minutes a couple of months ago so
it's good to know i wasn't tooo far off.

Hopefully for that video, people watching will mostly be advanced users ready to commit to the full
5mins and the nice voice might help keep them focused.
Regards from
Tom :)