Le 08/02/2013 08:00, frofa a écrit :

Hi,

I have just installed the newly-released LO Version 4.0.0.3 (Build ID:
53fd80e80f44edd735c18dbc5b6cde811e0a15c) and testing with some of my 'split'
databases (using HSQLDB v.2.2.8 in 'file mode'). I notice when I right-click
on a TABLE NAME (in the table listing) there now seems to be NO option to
re-name the table as in earlier versions of LO (I think this used to be the
second item in the drop-down menu). Queries, Forms and Reports can still be
re-named in this way, it seems. Can anyone else confirm this? I'm on Mac OS
X 10.6.

On Linux 32bit with my build from master of last night the entry is
still there (3rd in the list, because "copy" comes first) for tables
using the built-in hsqldb 1.8. So this doesn't reproduce your scenario,
but at least the internal version still has it.

Will look later on Mac with my latest master build.

Alex