Hi
capemayal,
In your case expression you use the WHEN keyword. You should have a THEN
keyword to match. If the two dates in your expression match THEN what
happens ?
Hank
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:52 AM, capemayal <capemayal@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, thank you Dan.

I upgraded to 3.6.4, and the problem went away.

Perhaps you can add assistance with another query?

I have created a parameter query with a case when statement :

case when dateadd('dd', 365, "originaldate") <= dateadd('dd', 90,
current_date) else '' end

Problem is that instead of showing just the records that satisfy the
parameter, it shows all records.

If I solve that part, then the query will run exactly as I want it to.

Thanks again,
Al

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Dan Lewis [via Document Foundation Mail