Hi :)
Sorry for the lack of responses!  It was a little hectic for most of us back
around then.  Have you managed to work-around the problem or do you still
need help with this?

I have seen a few interactive PDF forms but they seem monumentally awkward
and a lot of Pdf readers really struggle with them.  So, hopefully you found
some other way?
Apols and regards from
Tom :)

Michael Nachtigal wrote
Hi, there, everyone! I'd appreciate anyone replying who can help me with
the following task. I will explain the task, what I've done, and what
I've learned. I'll also ask for confirmation of my understanding of a
few things.

I'm trying to create a form that does two (main) things: Lets the user
select one of two options, and depending on which option is selected,
certain sections of the form will appear or disappear (be hidden). I
originally tried to do this with proper form controls, but learned there
is no way to refer to form field values like variables, is this correct?

So, I resorted to using variables, and now I'm just trying to consult
the value of an input list variable, but cannot figure out how to do so.
Could anyone help me with this?

Moreover, in the sections to be displayed conditionally, if I wish to
include variables, those must be hidden sections or hidden paragraphs,
but not conditional text, right?

My LO version: 3.5.4.2

Many thanks in advance!
Mike