Hi :)
Renaming the User Profile is usually a good 1st step when anything weird seems to be happening.
Once you have done it once you find it's a very quick&easy thing to do and it's just as easy to
copy the profile back to over-write the new one if it doesn't solve the problem.

What 'should be' and "what is" are often so different that i put sarcastic ' quotes around
'should'.  If you can't include the whole file can you include a tiny portion of it that does still
suffer the same effects?  If you can't include the file at all then still post the report and just
try to describe the issue (copy&paste comments from this thread).  It's always possible to add to
the bug-report later just as easily as wriiting a new comment in an email thread like this one.
Regards from
Tom :)