Hi :)
Blimey!!!

I guess a question we should ask early on in the future, if people have trouble installing, is
whether there has been trouble doing the same thing with other programs.

Thanks for getting back to us with the answer!!  It sounds like quite a strange set-up for a
freshly bought machine.  If it was bought in a shop is there any mileage in having a grumble at
them?  Maybe they don't realise what they are doing and a friendly grumble might help them avoid
the problem for other people?  Sometimes it's easier to get bits of hardware such as a newish
mouse, usb-hub, simple things or software than compensation for your time.

Good luck and congrats on finding that!!  Also thanks for letting this list know :)
Many regards from
Tom :)