On 12/19/2012 08:16 AM, siren wrote:
in these months Libreoffice gained new useful features and  team has
fixed many long-time-unsolved bugs

but there is a thing that, if we cannot strictly to define as a BUG, is,
at least, a  "defect" regarding the right typography

I mean the behavior of footnotes versus the text body contained in
subsequent pages

professionally formatted books, look like this

http://tli.tl/m2507H

as you can see, footnotes (last footnote) are perfectly vertically
aligned with the last line of text in following page

http://tli.tl/0740NZ (zoom in detail)

while if we insert a footnote in OpenOffice/Libreoffice, this is what we get

http://tli.tl/2mfCgT

an horrible difference between footnote and last line of body text that
result not aligned that makes appereance of documents with footnotes
very ugly

Sorry, but I'm not seeing what you are. My screenshot:
<http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6830/libreofficefootnotewrit.png>

if making this enhancement is not too hard, it will be a great step
toward dtp for LibreOffice

Link to your bug report is where?