Hi :)
Yes, you can copy&paste the AOO User Profile to the location used by LO.

Then when you install or upgrade LO it picks-up the copy and uses that.  If you already have LO
installed then it still picks up the copy but there might be some things missing or set-up
'wrongly' (for LO).  Doing an install of LO just after doing the copy helps give LO the chance to
set things straight.

There are possibly potential problems with just changing the paths in
Tools - Paths
so that AOO and LO share a single profile.  I suggested it a couple of weeks ago and got a lot of
people pointing out that it could create problems.  I would be tempted to create regular back-ups
of the single profile and just see what kind of errors occur, but i have the advantage of saving
regularly to a network where all my files are regularly backed-up without me having to do anything.
 I think it would be a bad idea for most people.

Regards from
Tom :)