       sounds sensible to me  :-)

       But the program I really liked was the first one I had with my first
computer - back-when-DOS -
            the program has never been updated ... it allowed me to type in
one half of the screen while viewing something in the other half; in that
way, I could add quotes, poems, ... without having to close down the
document in order to open another, ... ... ...

       computing ... computing ... does not compute  ;-)