Hi Swen,

Am 06.12.2012 10:30, schrieb metaphalon:
I don't want to write a note.
It's more like writing a table of content (not really a toc but something
like this), with longer text and a page number left.
A short example what i try to do:

text text text
text text text       page

As far as I know, this is possible in MS Word and the Feature List of LO 3.5
(detailed information under [1]) states that this is also possible.

I am missing this feature for my TOCs since I moved from MSO to OO
several years ago. It allows a clean layout of long line like here:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT       page
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT                           page

In LO it looks like this:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT       page
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT                                page

From the new feature list I also would expect this should work in LO
3.5, but I cannot get it to work, too.

Actually, in the tab pane of the paragraph it is possible to set a
tab in the margin area and when entering text, the paragraph mark
jumps to that position, but the line break still occurs before that
tab at the end of the paragraph.

I also tried to use a paragraph with right indent and so set the tab
stop in that area before the page margin (As I remember this is the
way it worked in MSO). Also here, the tab can be set but without
having the desired effect.

Greetings
Karl