Hi :)
An absolute classic with this sort of thing is a bunch of people all being too polite to make an
edit because they think everyone else deserves to or should go first.  Don't wait for others!  Just
go for it!
If it gets really fierce you could write into Notepad/Gedit/Kate or whatever and then copy&paste
your bits into the wiki when it does let you in.  Chances of it getting that fierce are about nil
tho.
Regards from
Tom :)