Well, I would need others to help with the modules that I rarely use.

What I would like to see is the easy things first and the "harder" things second.

I really think each sheet should have the "Tools>Options" info there and for the General info for setting up LO. That could be the last 1 or 2 panels. Then the first 4 or 5 panels would be dedicated for the module. This way, you will have some "generic" package stuff that may or my not be part of Writer or Calc, etc.. I do not think having a full sheet for setup and such would be a good marketing idea.

Maybe we can have each panel/page be dedicated to similar features or processes.

Writer
Page 1 would be the intro to the menus and the UI.  Where things are, etc.
Page 2 all of the quick short cuts and other common things.
Page 3 page, paragraph, text, formatting and other options
Page 4 more advanced stuff
Page 5 more advanced stuff
Page 6 LO setup, Tools>Options info, list of URLs for online info, etc., etc..

If we need more space, then we add 2 more panels/pages. I think 8 panels/pages would be the limit though for one quick sheet/guide.

Calc, Draw, Impress, would be setup the same way. Math might take 2 panels of info. Base, well I will leave that for others.

I can do a good part of Writer. I do not use Calc much, or Impress. I know very little about Draw or Math. Nothing about Base.

I am willing to work on setting the panels up, but will need help filling in the "advanced" info for Writer. With others gathering the info for the other quick sheets, I will be willing to do those pages as well as long as I have the information from those who know things better than I do.

Yes it will be hard to get others to help with the solutions. I will be going through the Writer guide for ideas and to others on the list for info. Then I will post the work on one of the Wiki pages. At that point there will be a lot of work with correcting any errors or ways to may the wording/graphics easier to use and understand.

One visual aid with these sheets is the fact that "similar" info are grouped in "boxes" with a light colored background. Each grouping would have a slightly different background or different colored border to the "box". That makes it easier to see what are things that belong together or are a part of a solution. But all that visual aids will come after all of the information and solutions are gathered together in some order.