On 11/29/2012 07:52 AM, Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras wrote:
Hello ,

I am a Debian Gnu / Linux  User and I want to know how to contribute to
Libre Office. Any ideas ? I don't know good programming but I want to help

There are a lot of things that do not involve programming. Do you have Marketing Skills? Do you have good skills in English or your native language if it is other than English. [for help converting the documents to that language].

LO has many Wiki pages that need content, like the FAQ page. There are always a need for people to help with editing of documents to find anyerrors in grammar or other things that slipped through the authors.

I am an Ubuntu user, Ubuntu 12.04 with Mate as the desktop environment, plus Windows XP and Vista systems.

I no longer have programming skills after 3 strokes, so that was out for me as well. But there are many ways I help the LibreOffice "cause".

I amcurrently working on ideas for a 6 letter size pages/panels for a quick reference guide for Writer and then the others. It may be a project that will work or not. I will be looking at what could be included and gathering the information for the included items. When this project gets going, we will need helpers.

I have worked on creating English spell checking dictionaries.
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/american-british-canadian-spelling-hyphen-thesaurus-dictionaries

Then there are those of us that create regional DVDs for distribution of LO and related files geared towards your regional area. I maintain the North American Community DVD Project's DVD.

ISO file
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=3.6.3
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=3.5.7

Web site showing the contents of the ISO file [and updates that will be in the next ISO file
http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.6-installs/install.html