I would bookmark the following pages, I did.

This takes you to the listing of all of the versions of LO
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/

<http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/>The archive page is a FTP-style listing. For Windows 3.5.7 shows RC2, but that was the release version.

This is an older style of download page that shows both line versions available. It is showing 3.5.7 and 3.6.2.
http://www.libreoffice.org/download-more/
Actually it shows, in error, 3.5.6 in the "paragraph title" but has 3.5.7 as the download on that page.

I like the older style of download page for downloading many different installs and their language and help packs.