Hi John,

Le 19/10/12 15:23, John Clegg a écrit :

Using LO 3.6.2 on Windows 7SP1 (also linux, but let's get it working
here first!). Connecting to a database on xeround.com
<http://xeround.com> (actually hosted on Amazon EC2 servers, using
port 18993. JDBC driver class com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
using mysql-connector-java-5.1.22-bin.jar

So I set up a free instance with xeround from my Macbook OSX Mountain
Lion 10.8.2 and created a table via the phpmyadmin interface.
Then I setup an ODB file using the mysql JDBC connector 5.1.22, pointed
it at the address and port given to me by xeround.

My db currently has one table, containing an INT(10) unsigned not null
auto_increment primary key, a varchar(250) field, and a mediumblob not
null field.

I can connect fine, I can also add, change or modify my records. Since
one of my fields was a BLOB, I had to create a form in order to be able
to add data to from within the LO ODB file, but it works just fine and
is actually pretty speedy.

Alex