On 10/05/2012 10:13 PM, Marion & Noel Lodge wrote:
I discovered one useful feature of the SQL Button.  I like to format my SQL
queries by putting SELECT, FROM, WHERE etc. each on a separate line, plus I
use tabs to line up the various table names, again on their own line.  I
find  this makes complex queries much more readable.
This actually standard practice for writing queries. Another common
practice is to capitalize SQL key words, which you appear to also do.

If the SQL Button is on, then this formatting is saved when the query is
saved.  If the button is off, then next time the query is opened in edit
mode, the code is all in one long line!  I used to find this quite annoying.

Noel
--
Noel Lodge
lodgemn@gmail.com