In the T language project, we are using Libre Office 3.5.5.3 and would like to use the special
characters needed for several of the languages.

For example in one of the languages we need a special “l”. The Unicode of that character is an l
with a superscripted macron. The combined characters come out like this: l̄ or for the capital L̄
This is easy in another program we are using. Just put the desired changes into the autocorrect
file and the special characters take care of themselves. But whenever I try to use the autocorrect
in Libre Office ( I tell it to make “ll” become “l̄”) it only works if ll is typed in isolation.
Otherwise the program ignores the autocorrect file. What can I do to make Libre Office change every
occurance of “ll” to “l̄”? I will need to be able to do this for at least 22 characters over 3
languages (if you include capital and lower case).

Can you help ?

Ken