Hi

Two GNU/Linux Debian machines each running LibO. One (box A) has LibO 3.6.2.2 and the second (box B) has LibO 3.5.4.2.

In box B, there was a set of pre-formatted documents saved in *.odt that had a double lined border around the page. On opening one of these files today, this double line had been changed to a single thick black line. This is now the case for all of these documents I had previously formatted this way. Box B recently updated from LibO 3.4.*

In box A, I have attempted to set page borders as a test using the double line style but only thick black lines are possible.

In addition, attempting to set the style under Format / Page / Borders tab, when clicking "apply" the dialog box defaults to another tab, not the "borders" tab. I don't know whether this is related or not, but it might indicate that an attempt to apply the settings is also causing problems with the tab displays too.

I couldn't find any info on this using Google, and this seems to have crept in following the upgrade to 3.5.* and now also in 3.6.* Is this a bug and if so, has it been reported? I don't know how to file a bug report for this as I don't know how to describe the issue(s) succinctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
AG