On 2012-09-20 18:10, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :) The docs team is working on translating a Base handbook from
German.  It's seems to be approaching Base from a different angle
from the guide Dan is working on.  If you would like to try
translating from German to English that would hugely help in at least
getting something out there, or 'just' proofreading would help!

Hi Tom,

If you don't mind waiting 'til after the end of this month I am willing
to help. I am quite well versed in LO, but Base is the only module I
have never even opened yet. So, I see it as an opportunity to learn and
help at the same time.

Translating from German to English shouldn't be a problem to me. I know
both languages on a sufficient level and I have semi-professional
experience with editing and translating texts.

If you think I can help with either proofreading or translating, just
let me know and I'll contact you in about two weeks. (I have some
deadlines to meet before that.)

Grx HdV