Could you just not exclude this directory from the backup?

On 13 September 2012 15:29, Enda <enda_k2@yahoo.com> wrote:

When I backup all the files, I like to see which files are being backed
up, if the folder has changed (by having a file created and deleted) I see
this folder I when I backup. I would rather not see folders that have not
really changed.

(I am not trying to open the file more than once.)

- Enda