On 09/12/2012 01:52 AM, Nicolas ABEL wrote:
I would need a way to fill user informations from a Sun LDAP on a few
hundred computers (Libreoffice 3.5.6.2 already installed).
The best would be to update informations from the LDAP at each restart
or on demand.
Any clue to help us do that ?
Thanks in advance.
Nicolas.

Hi,

Are you trying to get the LO configuration information? And what OSs'
are involved on your computer and the users' computers.

The LO configuration information is located in a hidden folder on Linux
and I believe this is true for Windows and Mac.

I suspect this is primarily an OS issue once you know where to look for
the information.

--
Jay Lozier
jslozier@gmail.com