I am managing a project which is being worked on by people from varios
locations world wide.  Recently it was decided to utilize LibreOffice
project wide to create our documents for the project during the stages prior
to publication.  As a result we have and are continuing to create templates
for the various document types we are working on.  The problem arises when
we go to send the document templates out for others to use.

Our document covers, and many of our documents over all, rely heavily on
libraries of graphic images which have been converted into galleries for
Libre Office.  Since our templates rely on these, and our authors will as
well, we need to find a way to export these Galleries for our authors and
developers to use.

The problem we encounter is how to export a gallery.  Or even which files to
copy and compress to send out, to allow the galleries to exist on multiple
computers IDENTICALLY.  The galleries, and the files need to have the same
names from machine to machine (at least the human readable part of the
gallery name), for the sake of the instruction brochures we give to new
developers and authors.

So what I need to know is:
1)  What files have to be copied out of a custom gallery (when the Libre
installation already has multiple Galleries installed) so the gallery can be
transferred AS IS.
2)  How can galleries created on an installation of Ubuntu Linux be
transferred to a Mac, or a Mac to Ubuntu (or Windows to....  etc.).
3)  Where does one add custom fonts to L.O. ?  There doesn't seem to be a
fonts path that I can find.  (We use over a hundred different ones and some
of our people are on shared machines so installing that many fonts into the
system of a one machine:many user environment we are trying to avoid.)

Thanks in advance.