This problem is really unfortunate.  I experienced this issue and was able
to follow the procedures that I had found previously to install the
software on my Win 64bit machine.  However users of this software should
never see this issue.  It needs to be fixed quickly.  I cannot recommend
installing this version until the software installs smoothly and easily on
Windows.

Mike

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Manfred J. Krause <