hover2gb wrote:
I am a very basic database user - not too advanced.

I downloaded LibreOffice a few days ago and created a basic database file.
It simply consisted of a single table with approximately 20 columns, a
couple of basic queries and a basic entry form.

Today I added an "image" column to the table and a corresponding "image"
field to the form.

It appeared to work fine, but then I closed the form, which In had already
done a couple of times, and from that point on I receive an error and cannot
access anything.

I can close LibreOffice and open it.  I can open the ODB file I created, but
if I attempt to even click on the Tables icon or if I attempt to open any of
my queries or the form, I receive the following error: "The connection to
the data source "DW Sponsorships Database" could not be established.   Out
of Memory".

If I click on "More," I see the following additional info: "SQL Status:
S1000   Error code: -72   Out of Memory"

It is as if the Table has disappeared (probably corrupted).

This is a work file that my boss is expecting me to use TODAY - ouch!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

     You need to make some changes in how LO uses memory:
Tools -> Options -> LibreOffice -> Memory.
     First change Number of steps to 20.
Change the Graphics cache for LO to at least 256 MB, much more if you have some large images. Change the memory per object to more than the largest image you have. 1 MB should work if all the images are less than 1 MB.
     Change the remove from memory to at least 1 hour (1:00)
     You may need to change the Number of objects as well.

--Dan