Hi :)
If you uploaded the file to somewhere then try goign back to where you uploaded it and remove it
from there.

I had a look through the thread
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/rtf-import-broken-in-3-5-1-td3877445.html
but i couldn't find the upload link in there.  If you did use Nabble then you can go back to your
post and edit out the link.  Subsequent replies might be more difficult to deal with but people
here are usually willing to help.

Another way might be to email "postmaster" here but i can't find the right address right now.  The
postmaster address might be in

Best first thing to try is fidning where you uploaded the file and see if you can remove it from
there.
Regards from
Tom :)