On 10/08/2012 15:05, Lynne Stevens wrote:

omega
    The
Omega sector
America's Last
Line of
Defense

*Save the file and send it to who ever,  Office is not a E-Mail program !
*

*You have to use what ever your e-mail program is and attach the file

*

On 08/10/2012 02:58 AM, henri wrote:
I am running LibreOffice v 3.5.5,
OS: WIN XP SP3
mail application: Thunderbird V 14.
When I try the option :File/send/document as e-mail I get the following error message:
"LibreOffice was unable to find a working e-mail configuration"
I have gone into Tools/Options/Internet but cannot find anything to set up a default e-mail . I have gone into Windows : **Set Programs access and defaults**, set up a custom configuration so that Thunderbird is my default mailer, rebooted my computer, relaunched LibreOffice (I did this a couple of times to be sure)and still no joy.
As this option worked in LiBo V 3.4 ,I can only assume it is a bug.
I know I can work around it but since it is a possible bug I shall wait in hope for a correction
Henri

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I was only trying to use an option that is incorporated in LibreOffice and therefore I assumed would work. I do realise that LiBo is not an e-mail program and was just interested as to why that option had been included.
Thanks for the advice.