George R. Crossman wrote:
Is  there a way to configure my LibreOffice program so that it will read .azw files.

I am trying to download ebooks from my local library to read on my Lindle. The file will
download, but refuses to save to the Kindle folder. Instead I get an error message saying
that the file cannot be read.

George Crossman

LibreOffice is not the program to use to open .azw files. Does these files open properly on your Kindle? But if you want to read these files on your computer, you need a program like Calibre which is available for Linux, Mac and Windows. It is open source available at http://calibre-ebook.com/download. There is also a portable version of it for windows.

--Dan