Good morning from Japan
Currently using LO 3.4.5 on Windows XP.

Search: Ctrl + F
In this verion now there is a funny little window opening at the lower
left corner of the screen, while formerly it used to be new
window in the center of the screen. (which was to my taste a lot better)

I noticed, that if you type something there and search: works fine, no
problem.
But, if you close the search window and a little later want to search
again - possibly the same or a related term,
the search window is always empty.

In former times, the software used to automatically insert there what
you have been looking for the last time = saving you the energy to type
it again.

Is there any hope of getting this functionality (this is the way other
software is working too) back?
Maybe some setting somewhere?
Since this is a function I use very often, I find the blank search
window very annoying (and counterproductive).

Thank you.