On 19/07/12 10:21, webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote:

I got "spoiled" with the GNOME on Ubuntu 10.04 and when Unity became the
default for Ubuntu last year, I did not like it.  I was told to use MATE
instead of GNOME 3 shell, since it was not fully working as of late
Spring.  I could be better now, but I do not know.  I will have to
install it on my 12.04 laptop and test it out.