I created a page for the KPP dictionaries, out of the NA-DVD folders.

http://libreoffice-na.us/KPP-dictionaries/dictionary.html

I have 3 updated dictionaries.

The British dictionary now go to 639,116, the Canadian goes to 639,112.

The American English one is now 773,407 words.

All three dictionaries now include missing words, including open source and FOSS terms. The American English includes a lot more.

In a bit, I will be updating the Extension Center with the new versions of the dictionaries. I have to decide how I am going to deal with the page[s] I have there first.

I will not be updating the smaller word lists though.

The new URL/page will, for now, list all of the KPP dictionaries, old and new.

The current 3.5.x NA-DVD dictionary page reflects the updates and will not include the 638K versions, since the 639K version are the updates for the British and Canadian dictionaries.

----

Next week, hopefully, 3.5.5 will be out and then I will create a 3.5.5 version ISO file to upload to the servers for downloading. That will be the one that will have the new dictionaries and the up-to-date documentation list.

Impress has a full set of chapters for 3.5.x.

Getting Started has Chapters 1-9 except 5 and 7 for 3.5.x.

Draw has Chapters 1-3 for 3.5.x.

I wish someone would help the documentation writers to get a set of chapters for BASE. There has been no additions since January, and that was a "draft" file.