Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

A little while back, during one of the installs of LO on my Ubuntu 10.04 system, for some reason the .odt file extension/mime was transfered to Okular. I do not remember when this happened, but it must have been when I removed LO from my system to install the next line.

The wonder I have is why .odt did not go back to using LO as its default package.

Got any ideas why that would happen? Why all the other ODF extension would default to LO and .odt staying with Ukular?

I have changed this so LO is the default, but why did LO not make .odt one if its extensions/mimes?

Actually, I think it happened when I went to 3.5.4 from 3.4.6. I do not remember it being that way before that, but my memory is a little off right now.

For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.