Hi :)
Thanks :)  Most people on this list are friendly and helpful.  Even though Andreas agreed with
e-letter he (Andreas) still manages to put negative information in a much more polite and friendly
way (except when addressing me personnally of course).

Yes, my suggestion was to keep an original long-term template in OpenDocument Format which is
native to LibreOffice and many other Office Suites and programs.  Then use that to create an MS
template and forget about the ODF one until the MS one breaks.  It will break because MS keep
changing the way legacy things are rendered.  Then you have the original, that is in ODF and that
may even be directly usable by MS by then.  (Just don't hold your breath waiting for them to
fulfill their promise to support ODF! lol).

Regards from
Tom :)