Thanks for your answer! But the point is that I actually want/need to break
the row... If I don't break the row, it goes to the next page, leaving a
big empty space on the page before.

Sébastien

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:07 PM, MiguelAngel <mariosv@miguelangel.mobi>wrote:

El 06/06/12 23:51, Sébastien Vigneau escribió:

 I have a table with multiple rows and two columns. One specific row of
this
table contains several lines of text in the first column and only one line
of text in the second column, set to align to the bottom of the cell. This
row spans across two pages, because of the content in the first column.

The text in the second column does not align to the bottom of the cell, as
would have been expected, but instead to the bottom of the part of the
cell
that is on the first page. How can I have this text align the actual
bottom
of the cell?

Thank you for your help!

Sébastien

Maybe can help the option to not break the row between pages, in:

Menu/Table/Table propierties - Text flow - - Allow row to break accross
pages and columns.

Miguel Ángel.

deleted