Hi, I only have the single jre environment on this machine now.  I did
download python for windows since two blind programmers used it to write
nvda starting back in 2006 so I figure it'll be an accessible
development platform for me.  I'm new at python since I've never been
asked to use it at work and just recently got this windows7 machine.
I'll start looking through those configuration files and see if I can
find the offending lines and see if I can't correct a few things this
way.