Hi Stefan,

Stefan Costea schrieb:
Hello,

I've got 2 issues concerning formula objects:

1) On document save and load, formulas are converted to OLE objects which
have different style than Formula style. Because of this, the new loaded
document has it's formula objects shifted a little bit upper than the body
text line. Both OLE style and Formula style do not save the changes on style
edit and cannot link OLE style to Formula style

2)I've got a heading with a formula in it. When I create a Table of
Contents, the formula does not appear in it. I guess because it's style is
not the heading style but OLE style, but cannot apply the heading style to
it

Also, the Table of Contents dissapears everytime I load the document. I
mention that the document is saved in the MS Office 2003 format (.doc).

Save always in odt format. Only if you will sent the document to someone who needs to alter it with MS Office, then save it to .doc in addition. You cannot expect that all properties are retained if you use an alien format.

Do you see the problems immediately after saving, or has someone else worked on the document in the meantime? For example MS Office 2010 can convert the formula to its own new format, which is not readable by LibreOffice.

In addition, please look what settings do you have in Tools > Options > Load/Save > Microsoft Office and tell us which OS you use.

Formulas are not possible in an automatic TOC. That is a missing feature. You should avoid formulas in heading. What is the content of the formula? Sometimes instead of the formula a plain text with Superscript and Subscript characters can be used. At a very last workaround you can insert the formula manually immediately before printing. But it will be erased with the next update of the TOC.

Kind regards
Regina