        OK, now I know that I need an ODBC connection, but I have no idea how to make that
connection.  I can't understand a good part of the article Regina sent me because I can't read
German. Also, the article is for OpenOffice, although I don’t know whether that matters, given that
LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.

        Is there anyone who knows how to get that connection right?  I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate
64-bit and I'm sure that my co-worker is using some version of Windows 7, although I don't know the
edition or whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit.

-Douglas Pope