Hi :)
It's the "Getting Started" Guide that has a chapter about Macros, chapter 13
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Getting_Started_with_LibreOffice
I think that's the one you meant.

Also Andrew Pitonyak's guide listed in the 3rd party guides is excellent apparently
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Programmers
It's the last guide in that list.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)