i think i wasn't quite clear on this.. but my annoyance wasn't with people
using Word. I get that. Believe me I fully understand how complicated it is
for people to change the file format. My annoyance was with MS for making
.docx the default because it means anytime someone sends me something for
help it's going to be .docx and that's frustrating for me to work with.
Nothing to do about it.

--
Wolfkin
http://about.me/wolfkin