I am using Windows 7 - Pro for the OS

*The problem I am encountering:*
When I composed a document using Libre Writer and then copy the folder to
another computer, I loose the rights to be able to re-save the document
under the same name on the other computer.  In my case this was with an HTML
type file.

I found I can save the document under another name, but the original name of
the document is locked out even if I was to delete it, and then try to
re-save it again.

The name is critical for the operation of the file, because there are
associated graphics (picture) files that are displayed in this type of
documents.

*
An observation that I found:*
After some lengthy investigation, I found an invisible file in that fold
with an unusual name. To see this folder I had to make some changes in how
Windows Explorer displays files.

I had to go in to the properties of Win's Explorer and allow it to display
system and hidden files. The unusual file name that was displayed was
.~lock.index.html# HTML#File

To have the rights to save my document in another computer was to delete the
invisible lock file.

I looked inside of this unusual type file. Listed was the name of the
original computer that I first edited the file, the name of the person who
this computer was registered to, and also a bunch of code that is obviously
part of the operation of the software reading this file.

*Question:*
Why is Libre Office set up to lock user rights to files, when the user who
is me; never requested (that I know of) to lock the file rights?

*Comment:*
Overall, I find Libre Office to be excellent. I like the simplicity and
logic in how it works. Yes... There are some differences between it and MS
Office in the more advanced aspects of it, but overall this is a terrific
package.

Jerry G.