Is there any place where someone can see the icons used for 3.5.2, without trying to wade through a massive amount of images?

I would like to see what the new "Save icon" looks like, and any others that have been changed.

Actually, it would be nice to compare the different icon sets, side by side in an image "table" for each set. I know there are these images somewhere. I remember seeing them last year, I think.

It would be nice to have a link showing what the 3.4.x icons are and what the 3.5.x icons are for comparison. Did LO change the icon for the "Save" button, or was it changed by the icon theme provider?

Without an image, or three, it is hard to comment about this.