On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 09:07 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Hopefully one of the guides here might help
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Programmers
Good luck and regards from
Hi Tom

Actually a google search for "libreoffice shell command" brings up:
http://help.libreoffice.org/Basic/Shell_Function_Runtime

Which is pretty good starting point.

//drew