Hello all,

I am a user of LibreOffice 3.5.2.2 under Ubuntu 10.04 (but soon moving to 12.04 :) )
I'm writing to make a suggestion for Impress, more precisely in the Printing and PDF exporting
options.

Background:
It is currently possible to export an .ODP to .PDF (single slide). Under the Print option, it is
also possible to print to a file (.PDF) with multiple slides per page (Handouts).
Also under the print option, when "selecting other information to print", I have the 3 following
"Contents" choices: adding the Slide name, the Date and Hidden pages. (see Impress Documentation,
Chapter 10 "Printing, E-mailing, Exporting, and Saving Slide Shows", page 7)

Suggestion:
What I would like to suggest is to add in this "Contents" menu the choice "Page number", so that I
could add the page number on my Handout. (see Impress Documentation, Chapter 10 "Printing,
E-mailing, Exporting, and Saving Slide Shows", page 7)
For example, I have a Handout of 2 numbered slides on one .PDF page (with Print to file option),
but I cannot add the page number via Impress.

Additional suggestion:
Furthermore, when converting directly to .PDF (either with the Save as PDF, the Export to PDF or
the PDF button of the Standard menu bar), it would be nice to add the option of a Handout there,
with the same Contents menu, i.e. add the page number to the handout.

I hope everything was clear since French is my first language ;)

Thank you very much guys,

Guillaume Pomerleau