Hi :)
+1
except that MS Office is available for Mac but just because it's available doesn't mean it's
installed on every machine.

I agree that we should be welcoming people in instead of giving them abuse and also think we should
be helping them deal with people that have not yet been able to install LibreOffice/OpenOffice,
Lotus Symphony, Calligra/KOffice, google-docs or any of the other choices that use the ODF format
well.
Regards from
Tom :)