*Dear Cliff Scott and Tom Davis,

Thank you very much for your replies.

As I could not get LibreOffice 3.5 back at all, I was unable to  go to my
User Profile via LibreOffice --> Tools--> Options --> LibreOffice -->
Paths.

But I was able to go via C:\Users\<user
name>\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\3\user.

I changed "user" to "user.OLD".

I launched LibreOffice 3.5 again, and I got it back.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Taang Zomi*