Is there a way to spell check multiple languages at once?
If Western and Asian language are mixed, LibO seems to understand differences and use proper language dictionaries. But if I try to use two Western languages like English and Spanish, all Spanish words are filtered, because LibO only use English dictionary to spell check.

I just found out, in Adobe Illustrator, you can highlight words and assign them to proper language setting, so that spell check will not pick them up as typo. It would be nice if LibO has a similar function.

For an example, if there is an option in 'character style' setting to set languages. Then LibO will know exactly which words are in what language.

How do you think?

cK