On 04/08/2012 07:02 PM, drew jensen wrote:
On Sun, 2012-04-08 at 13:06 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
LO 3.5.2.2.
I tried setting a Macro in a particular spreadsheet that didn't work.
I have deleted everything I can find in Tools-Macros-Organise
Macros-Libre Office Basic but there are still two entries of Standard
under My Macros and the name of the spreadsheet that have no Delete
option when selected.
Every time the sheet opens I get a message about either allowing or
disabling Macros.
How do I delete this macro completely so there is no message on opening
the sheet?
The items are modules.

Open the Organize macors dialog again
Select the Module tab
Hightlight and delete each module
close the dialog
Save the file

Now the library 'Standard' is still part of the document, but with zero
modules the security message will not trigger.

best wishes,

//drew

Some time back (about six months), I posted this:

Sub RemoveAllContainedLibs
  Dim sNames
  Dim oLibs
  Dim i%

  oLibs = ThisComponent.BasicLibraries
  sNames = oLibs.getElementNames()
  For i = UBound(sNames) To LBound(sNames) Step -1
    oLibs.removeLibrary(sNames(i))
  Next
  oLibs = ThisComponent.DialogLibraries
  sNames = oLibs.getElementNames()
  For i = UBound(sNames) To LBound(sNames) Step -1
    oLibs.removeLibrary(sNames(i))
  Next
End Sub

Drew decided to one-up me with this better version... And this is one reason that I love open source :-)

Sub RemoveAllContainedLibs
   Dim sNames
   Dim oLibs
   Dim i%
   Dim EmptyEventProps(1) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue

   oLibs = ThisComponent.BasicLibraries
   sNames = oLibs.getElementNames()
   For i = UBound(sNames) To LBound(sNames) Step -1
     oLibs.removeLibrary(sNames(i))
   Next
   oLibs = ThisComponent.DialogLibraries
   sNames = oLibs.getElementNames()
   For i = UBound(sNames) To LBound(sNames) Step -1
     oLibs.removeLibrary(sNames(i))
   Next
   '
   ' clear all document event handlers
   For i = UBound(ThisComponent.Events.elementNames) To LBound(ThisComponent.Events.elementNames)
Step -1
         ThisComponent.Events.ReplaceByName(ThisComponent.Events.ElementNames(i), EmptyEventProps())
   next
   '
   ' force dirty flag on document
   ThisComponent.setModified(True)