Tom Davies schrieb:
Hi :)
Again a bug-report seems like a good plan. DocX is apparently not properly supported in MS Office and there are differences between the way it is implemented in MSO 2007 and MSO 2010.
This sort of problem is one of the reasons that people here recommend keeping an original in Odt
format and only save a copy in some other format when you need to share the document with someone
else that can't or won't install LibreOffice or OpenOffice or any of the other office suites or
programs that do support the OpenDocument Format.  People are quite happy to install all sorts of
extra programs to read Pdfs but then suddenly object to installing something to read Odfs.  This
will change as the format is becoming more popular.

Regards from
Tom :)

Well, it is not really my choice. I do have mixed environments, at work it is MS-office and some LO. At home it is LO only. Since the work environment has a higer priority any documents which are related to work have to be .doc or .docx.

But: In this case it looks like an .odt bug too, the page break gets saved even after it was deleted, I saw it in the source of the document. I just have to extract it to make a usable bug report. It simply does not show up if you repoen the .odt document.

Jou